If you’re self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit, Devenir may be the right place for you. As an emerging leader in the financial services industry, Devenir provides a wealth of opportunities for career development.
At Devenir, we encourage creative thinking with support and mentoring from experienced members. We’re looking for talented individuals with solid work histories and academic achievement. You must also have strong written and verbal skills, a willingness to work hard and a desire to contribute to the growth of our business.
If you are interested in a career at Devenir, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Who we are looking for
- Min. 5 years of professional experience as a software engineer in fast-paced environments
- Experience designing, building and deploying scalable and highly available systems
- Frontend experience: proficient in Vue or similar (Angular, React)
- Backend: proficient in PHP and Node.js
- Experience with MySQL or other similar relational databases
- Curious and interested in taking on new challenges, trying new technologies and solving hard problems
- Nice to haves
- Worked on SaaS products before
- AWS development experience
- Prior experience working in high security environments (eg; Financial services or healthcare)
- Experience optimizing Single Page Applications for performance
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Laravel
- What you’ll do
- Building industry-leading Health Savings Account (HSA) products and services comes with unique and exciting challenges. For this role we’re looking for someone that can take ownership over large parts of our software infrastructure and build robust and scalable products and solutions
- You will collaborate in a small and distributed team in a fast-paced environment with lots of autonomy and responsibility
- Position Description
Devenir is seeking an individual with great attention to detail to assist with the operational processing of daily mutual fund investment transactions. This individual will be responsible for accurately processing daily enrollment, trade and distribution files under tight deadlines. The Position requires the ability to reconcile daily trading and account activity with flexibility to be cross-trained to perform other tasks in a team environment. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who can manage time efficiently.
- Ability to follow operational procedures and responsibilities associated with daily activities.
- Ability to analyze data in Microsoft Excel.
- Escalate trade-related matters and questions in a timely manner to senior recordkeepers.
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment.
- 1+ year banking or investment experience is preferred.
- Operational experience preferred.
- Prior recordkeeping experience is preferred.
Devenir is a national leader in providing investment solutions to the HSA market. We offer an opportunity for the right person to grow with the company and advance your career in an exciting and emerging HSA marketplace.
Email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
At Devenir, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.