If you’re self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit, Devenir may be the right place for you. As an emerging leader in the financial services industry, Devenir provides a wealth of opportunities for career development.
At Devenir, we encourage creative thinking with support and mentoring from experienced members. We’re looking for talented individuals with solid work histories and academic achievement. You must also have strong written and verbal skills, a willingness to work hard and a desire to contribute to the growth of our business.
If you are interested in a career at Devenir, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Job Summary
The Investment Analyst gathers and analyzes financial information to create and support quality investment options for the health savings account marketplace.
- Develops and maintains expert understanding of various factors that significantly drive investment decisions, including activity in the debt and equity markets.
- Applies quantitative and qualitative analysis of mutual funds to determine suitability for presentation to internal investment committee.
- Prepares and presents periodic customized client presentations to client decision-making groups, management, and executive leadership.
- Monitors developments in holding’s underlying attributes that may alter investment potential.
- Review investment processes regularly to identify areas of process improvement.
- Assists in the data collection, analysis, and production of leading HSA industry research.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Required Skills/Abilities
- Understanding of financial market trends and economic principles.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create practical insights from large amounts of data.
- Establish and nurture productive relationships with clients and mutual fund companies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a productive part of a team.
- Willingness to “roll up his/her sleeves” and work in a lean start-up like environment.
- Ability to present complex financial concepts in an easy-to-understand way.
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field required.
- 1-2 years of business experience, preferably in the investment field.
- Experience with mutual fund manager due diligence is considered a plus.
- General securities licenses or willingness to pursue CFA preferred.
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Who we are looking for
- Min. 5 years of professional experience as a software engineer in fast-paced environments
- Experience designing, building and deploying scalable and highly available systems
- Frontend experience: proficient in Vue or similar (Angular, React)
- Backend: proficient in PHP and Node.js
- Experience with MySQL or other similar relational databases
- Curious and interested in taking on new challenges, trying new technologies and solving hard problems
- Nice to haves
- Worked on SaaS products before
- AWS development experience
- Prior experience working in high security environments (eg; Financial services or healthcare)
- Experience optimizing Single Page Applications for performance
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Laravel
- What you’ll do
- Building industry-leading Health Savings Account (HSA) products and services comes with unique and exciting challenges. For this role we’re looking for someone that can take ownership over large parts of our software infrastructure and build robust and scalable products and solutions
- You will collaborate in a small and distributed team in a fast-paced environment with lots of autonomy and responsibility
Customer Service Specialist
- About The Role
Are you a Customer Service Specialist with a desire to grow your investment industry knowledge, and a talent for providing an amazing customer experience? Devenir has an opportunity for you!
The Customer Service Specialist position is a full-time role that is an integral part of a broader team that addresses customer service needs. The role supports account holders and collaborates with the Devenir team members to refine customer service procedures and improve service outcomes.
- Provides investment account holders with accurate, timely support by email and phone
- Assists callers with navigation of the investment portal, and use of the HSAPlannerTM (suite of investment tools, calculators, and information)
- Maintains records of account holder interactions detailing inquiries, comments, and complaints
- Collaborates with team members to address/troubleshoot advanced customer inquiries
- Adheres to customer service procedures, and collaborates to improve processes
- Assists with general office duties as needed
- Required Skills/Abilities
- Strong active listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- A patient, positive, and empathetic attitude
- Robust troubleshooting skills, and a desire to fully resolve issues
- Service-oriented and committed to helping account holders find the information they need
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products and experience with help desk or CRM application
- Education and Experience
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Customer service experience required
- Financial services industry experience preferred
Devenir is a national leader in providing investment solutions to the HSA market. We offer an opportunity for the right person to grow with the company and advance your career in an exciting and emerging HSA marketplace.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
At Devenir, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.